martes, 12 de junio de 2007

This is one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica, its called Manuel Antonio, we stayed there this past weekend and it was beautiful. It was a different experience for me considering I am not used to iguanas and other creatures running around the beach. But I wish you all could have been there with me.


"Pura Vida" is the Costa Rican saying for "hakuna matata", its pretty common and just plain fun to say!!!!









We all had to cross the little cove to get to the other side of the beach and we looked like a herd of cattle, it was pretty amusing.




I was soo excited I couldn't even open my eyes....or maybe I just blinked :)




























I was really tempted to give the monos the banana I took from the hotel, but I didn't.








how cute






Yes there really was a deer randomly walking along the beach, like I said this is not Michigan for sure!!!











Don't know what this is but it looked cool and scary at the same time.



























We soaked up the sun, it was awesome and we were burnt!!! Crazy Gringos!!!



Cassi, Anna and I so cute


Just so that everyone knows!!!





This picture is adorable but it wouldn't be complete without Jessica sleeping so ladylike off to the side.







I decided I do not like hermet crabs!!








Chelsea, Rachel, Cassi, Fabricio, Me and Anna, too much fun!!!





Lynn, Megan, Cassi, Anna and Me
Hammock at the hotel




Dinner after a day at the beach, it was one of the best meals I had since coming here!!!





Cassi, Karah, Anna.....Adorable















Beach right by the hotel.









On the way home we stopped at a river. How many crocodiles can you find?....... There were seven total.














Anna and I went out to celebrate Cassi's 20th birthday. Feliz Cumpleanos Cassi!!!




Me, Adriana, Karah and Anna.





Me, Lynn, Birthday girl, Megan and Anna

3 comentarios:

Darcy dijo...

What wonderful pictures of the beach! Will you ever wanta come back to plain ol' Michigan?? Maybe we can all just go down there and live!!

Keep having fun,

Love,
Darcy

Unknown dijo...

O'lah mi Becka!

Every time you post something on here, all I can think of is "WOW"!
What an amazing place. I'm thinkin' maybe we need to get down there. Any room?

I miss you sweetheart. I tried calling a couple of times but got a recording. I can't leave message that anyone would understand, so I just hang up. Sorry:(

I love you,
dad

Unknown dijo...

Hi sweetheart. We got your email and we'll be praying for you while you're in Panama. Be careful and have a great time.

I love you honey,

dad