martes, 22 de mayo de 2007

Estoy en Costa Rica

Hola mis padres y mis amigos. Well it is my third full day here in the rain tropics and I am beginning to adjust pretty well to the food and the rain. So far Anna and I have only gotten lost once. It was this morning when we were on our way to La Unviversidad and we had no idea where the bus stop was so needless to say about an hour later we found a taxi and were there only about 1/2 hour late. Pura Vida. (its all good)



Well I miss you all and I put up some pictures of the house we are staying at. Its not too shabby :)



Talk to you soon

3 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Oh Ka, it looks wonderful. What a cool place, honey. I knew God was going to make this a phenominal time for you. I miss you really bad and I can't wait for you to come home and tell me all about it. I waited for you to call last night but you must have run into trouble. Please let me know if you need anything, sweetie. I love you BIGGESTER! pappa

Gram dijo...

I liked the beautiful house you are staying, you could get spoiled and Jeff will have to match it or top it.
Trusting Jesus with your beautiful little self and that this will be one of greatest memories.

Hugs and love,
Gram

Unknown dijo...

Hi sweetheart. Wow, those pictures are awesome! That bird is so beautiful and the mountains make me want to be there. Where were you walking in the that pic? I hope and pray everything is going wonderfully. Let me know if you need anything, ok. I miss you baby girl. Jesus be with you, honey. BIGGEST LOVE.

dad